You can bring in your used needles for disposal and get new ones at:
CK Public Health-Clinic Services
- 177 King St. E.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30p.m.
For Delivery please call or text 519.257.9646
You must order supplies 48 hours before the delivery date.
Delivery times in Chatham-Kent are:
- Fridays 11AM - 3PM (order by Wednesday)
The Needle Syringe Program provides:
- Sterile needles & syringes
- Alcohol swabs, filters, sterile water
- Condoms & lube
- Tourniquets (ties)
- Acidifiers (vitamin C)
- Sharps Containers
- Information on safe drug use
- Information on safe sex