The Mobile Clinic will:
- Assess what may be putting you at risk of falling.
- Educate you on how to reduce your risk of falling.
- Connect you to community programs and health services.
You should come to a clinic if you:
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Have difficulty getting around
- Live alone or in assisted living
- Want to remain independent
- Have had a fall, or a near fall
- Have a fear of falling
- Want to maintain or improve your balance
At the clinic you will meet with health care professionals such as nurses, pharmacists, physio and occupational therapists. The health care professionals will help identify what might be putting you at a risk of having a fall.