- Total annual gross household income less than $50,000
- Funding is applicable to individuals whose main residence is within the Municipality of Chatham-Kent with a market value less than $144,500
- Have not received funding through the Homeownership Program for the property requiring assistance
- Up to $12,500 max. in a forgivable loan. With loan forgiveness of 10 years at 10% per year.
- Up to $7,500 max in the form of a grant for accessibility repairs
- CK Renovates provides funding for repairs such as:
- Chair and bath lifts
CK Renovates provides funding for repairs such as:
- Doors and windows
- Electrical systems
- Foundations, roofs, walls, floors and ceilings
- Heating systems
- Height adjustments to countertops
- Roof replacement
- Toilet replacement with low-flush to dual-flush toilet
CK Renovates does not provide funding for repairs such as:
- Other property structures
CK Renovates Energy Efficiency Upgrades
CK Renovates can assist with the funds for energy savings products or systems and improve housing affordability.
Financial help for Energy savings:
To apply for the CK Renovates Program call 519.351.8573 and speak with an Intake Worker.
Like us on Facebook, or follow #CKhomeless on Twitter to stay up to date with our progress towards ending homelessness in CK!