CKSS Financial Supports
To receive financial assistance for housing contact:
Employment & Social Services
435 Grand Ave E.
CK Shelter Solutions can assist qualifying individuals or families with:
- Rental deposits to secure accommodation
- Payments towards rental/mortgage/tax arrears to maintain or retain accommodation
- Payments towards utility arrears and/or reconnection fees to maintain service connections
- Under exceptional circumstances other costs may be considered if it will assist with obtaining and/or retaining housing
To be eligible for CK Shelter Solutions applicants must:
- Show that affordability problems are temporary, and can be addressed through one-time assistance
- Show that they are able to financially afford the accommodation's for which they are seeking assistance
- Meet specific financial need requirements. (Eligibility is determined by a financial needs test, which compares assets and household income to the expenses and amount of assistance, requested)
- Reside in Chatham-Kent
Do you have questions or comments about homelessness in Chatham-Kent? Contact us at email@example.com or call 519.351.8573 Like us on Facebook, or follow #CKhomeless on Twitter to stay up to date with our progress towards ending homelessness in CK!