Community Relations Programpeople relation and community structure

Community Relations Workers (CRWs) help low income residents in Chatham-Kent with their housing problems. CRWs work together with individuals, agencies and landlords to overcome housing problems which makes our community stronger. 

CRWs help with:

  • Housing concerns and issues
  • Review of housing arrears
  • Early problem-solving to avoid eviction
  • Conflict resolution for tenants and landlords
  • Connections to community programs and events
  • Case planning for successful, long term housing
  • Issues affecting eligibility for Rent-geared-to-income
  • Completion of necessary forms related to housing and income support
  • Other housing related concerns 

Your CRWs can be an advisor, a listener or simply someone to turn to when you have housing problems.  

For more information about the Community Relation Worker Program, contact us at 519.351.8573 and ask to speak to a Community Relations Worker. Or email