Community Relations Program
Community Relations Workers (CRWs) help low income residents in Chatham-Kent with their housing problems. CRWs work together with individuals, agencies and landlords to overcome housing problems which makes our community stronger.
CRWs help with:
- Housing concerns and issues
- Review of housing arrears
- Early problem-solving to avoid eviction
- Conflict resolution for tenants and landlords
- Connections to community programs and events
- Case planning for successful, long term housing
- Issues affecting eligibility for Rent-geared-to-income
- Completion of necessary forms related to housing and income support
- Other housing related concerns
Your CRWs can be an advisor, a listener or simply someone to turn to when you have housing problems.
For more information about the Community Relation Worker Program, contact us at 519.351.8573 and ask to speak to a Community Relations Worker. Or email email@example.com