A photo of 13 Oak Street, Tilbury. A CKHS building with 12 units.

Rent Receipts

Current Housing Services Tenants

If you are a current Housing Services tenant your rent receipt will be mailed January 30th.  There is no need to call to request your  rent receipt they will all be mailed on January 30th.

Previous Housing Services Tenants

If you are a previous Housing Services tenant and you require a rent receipt contact us or call 519-351-1228 ext. 2145. You will be asked to provide your Housing Services address as well as the address where you would like your rent receipt mailed.

Chatham-Kent Housing Services Tenants

We want you to enjoy your home and neighbourhood. Here's some helpful information for you.


Chatham-Kent Housing Services has Tenant Handbooks that offer some helpful information on moving in, rent, tenants' rights and responsibilities, emergency contact numbers and community resources.


Tenant insurance is a mandatory requirement for Chatham-Kent Housing Services tenants. Tenants can purchase insurance from an insurance provider of their choice, including but not limited to SoHo Insurance.


Click on the link to view a list of Chatham-Kent Housing Services Internal Policies.

Social Housing Tenants in Chatham-Kent

The following non-profits and co-ops provide Social Housing in Chatham-Kent:
  • Chatham Evangel Villa
  • Chatham Hope Non-Profit Housing Incorporated
  • Christian Senior Citizens Home of Chatham
  • Clairvue Housing Co-operative Incorporated
  • Columbus Estates of Chatham Incorporated
  • Corporal Harry Miner Legion Villa
  • Labourview Co-operative Homes Incorporated
  • New Beginnings Housing Project
  • Park St. United Church Non Profit Housing Corporation (Wedgewood)
  • Ridge Marsh Manor Incorporated
  • Ridgetown Community Estates Incorporated
  • Riverway Non Profit Housing Corporation
  • Wallaceburg Kinsmen Court
Their policies are available through Chatham-Kent Housing Services.