Create. Explore. Discover.
The Imagination Station is a hands-on interactive space found on the second floor of the CK Museum.
Design a masterpiece on our giant Lite Brite, experiment with our magnet wall, and get loud as you play with our percussion wall! Cuddle up in one of our hanging hammock pods with a book from our tree library, try your hand at window art or, leave a colourful pattern on our weaving wall. With so many options, the Imagination Station has something fun for everyone (including adults)!
Every month the Imagination Station offers a new theme that allows us to nurture connections to Chatham-Kent's history in a modern way through weekly crafts, a Kids Club activity, and youth/adult ThursDIY workshops.
- Giant Lite Brite
- Percussion Wall
- Magnetic Wall
- Toddler Play Panels
- Hanging Hammock Pods
- Craft Tables
- Building Materials
*We are always adding new play features, so check in often!
Book Your Museum Visit
To ensure everyone's safety, all visitors must pre-book their visit as walk-ins are not currently permitted. Imagination Station is open during museum hours Wednesday through Friday from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance. Please book your visit online at Arts + Culture Online Registration. In order to book your visit, you will need to create an account. Once you have your account set up, please choose your preferred time to visit. Need assistance? Please call 519-360-1998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chatham-Kent Museum team offers each visitor an enjoyable, and most importantly, safe, experience. We have introduced enhanced safety measures in line with COVID-19 public health guidelines. These include, but are not limited to, new public hours, reduced visitor capacity, timed admission, and enhanced cleaning protocols.
Please be advised:
- You can bring up to nine (9) people with you that are part of your household.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
- Masks must be worn in accordance with the Chatham-Kent mandatory mask by-law (101-2020) unless a patron is exempted under that by-law.
- The use of hand sanitizer is required prior to entering the exhibit space and exiting.
- By entering, you acknowledge and agree on behalf of yourself and those for whom you are a parent or guardian, that as an indoor facility the use of this building may include possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases such as COVID-19, and you freely assumes all such risks.
Before you visit, we ask that each member of your party complete the
Ontario Ministry of Health self-assessment for COVID-19. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit for another day. We hope to see you soon!