Why Choose our Camp Programs?
- Our commitment to HIGH FIVE® Principles
- Excellent staff to child ratios (1:10 staff to child ratio)
- Extended hours available
- Age-appropriate activities and crafts
- Sun protection and awareness education
- Special guests and presentations from community groups
- Subsidies available
Our qualified camp staff are always excited for camps to begin! Each member of our camp team is certified in Standard First Aid and CPR along with HIGH Five Principles of Healthy Childhood Development.
You can rest assured that your child is in good hands and will have a blast at any of our camp program locations.
Is Your Child "Camp Ready?"
For some children, being in an all-day camp program can be a big adjustment, and we want to make sure that your child is ready. To help you determine if your child is ready for camp, we have provided some indicators:
- Your child can take part in activities with instructions suitable to their level.
- Your child is comfortable interacting with other children their own age.
- If your child has gone to school, they are able to stay without any issues.
- Your child can follow safety rules.
If your child is four years of age or older and meets all of these criteria, we feel confident in their ability to successfully participate in our camp programs.
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Drinks and water bottle
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sunscreen and hat
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Times
Each day starts at 8:30 am. Doors will open at 8:15 am daily providing parents the time to sign in their child. Camp ends at 5:00 pm. Parents are expected to pick-up their child on time or additional fees may apply.
Due to various nut allergies among campers and staff, we ask that NO nut or other nut-ADDED products be brought to camp.
Help us protect your child from the sun by teaching them how to appropriately apply sunscreen. We ask that you apply the first application of sunscreen in the morning and teach your child how to reapply. Please send a labelled bottle of sunscreen with your child so camp staff can remind them to reapply throughout the day.
Minimum Number Of Registrants
All programs have a minimum number of registrants in order to run. Unless otherwise stated the number of participants required for any summer camp program is six (6).