As per Provincial Stay-at-Home orders, EarlyON programming will only be offering Virtual Services at this time. Register below for Virtual programs and visit our Childcare & Early Years Facebook page for more information.
Chatham-Kent EarlyON-Line virtual programs continue to offer families a way to connect and engage through interactive online videos and programs offered in French and English. Click the button below to register for the programs you wish to participate in.
Register for EarlyON Programming
Baby Play & Learn/Bébé et moi (0-12m)
A time for connection, engagement and information focused on your baby's first year.
Un moment de connexion, d'engagement et d'information au sujet de la première année avec ton bébé!
- Monday, April 19, 9:30 - 10:00 am
- Monday, April 26, 9:30 - 10:00 am
- Monday, May 3, 9:30 - 10:00 am
- Monday, May 10, 9:30 - 10:00 am
- Vendredi 14 mai, 9h30-10h00
- Monday, May 17, 9:30 - 10:00 am
- Vendredi, 28 mai, 9h30-10h00
- Monday, May 31, 9:30 – 10:00 am
EarlyON Sing-Along (Virtual Program) (0-6y)
A time for connection through interactive songs, rhymes, and stories with your child and EarlyON friends.
Un temps de connexion à travers des chansons, des rimes et des histoires interactives avec votre enfant et vos amis d'ON y va.
- Wednesday, April 21, 10:30 - 11 am
- Monday, April 26, 6:00 - 6:30 pm
- Mardi 27 avril, 9h30 - 10h00
- Wednesday, May 5, 10:30 – 11:00 am
- Mardi 11 mai, 9h30 - 10h00
- Wednesday, May 19, 10:30 – 11:00 am
- Mardi 25 mai, 9h30 - 10h00
- Monday, May 31, 6:00 - 6:30 pm
Baby Steps to Science (Virtual Program) (2-6y)
Receive a science challenge to construct or perform from household items. You're then invited to share them virtually with other participants.
- Saturday, May 29, 10:30 - 11:00 am
Bedtime Stories (Virtual Program) (0-6y)
Get your pajamas on, cozy up with your family, and join us for rhymes, songs & some of our favourite bedtime stories!
- Thursday, April 29, 6:30 - 7:00 pm
- Thursday, May 13, 6:30 - 7:00 pm
- Thursday, May 27, 6:30 - 7:00 pm
Let's Get Down to Earth (Virtual Program) (0-6y)
Celebrating Earth Day by introducing important earth-caring concepts to your child.
- Thursday, April 22, 4:30 - 5:30 pm
Mindful Moments (Virtual Program) (2-6y)
I'm glad to be Me! A time for connection, body awareness, and self-love.
- Saturday, May 1, 9:30 - 10:00 am
Nature Babies Series (Virtual Program) (0-18m)
Explore the benefits of connecting babies to nature and the outdoors.
- Tuesday, April 20, 27, 2:00-3:00 pm
Parent Chat (Virtual Program) (Parents only)
Tuck the little ones into bed, and then connect for a lighthearted conversation on the importance of self-care.
- Thursday, May 6, 8:00 - 8:45 pm
Silly Songs Saturday (Virtual Program) (0-6y)
Going bananas, shaking around, sitting with a hippo on a bus, and more!
- Saturday, April 24, 9:00-9:30 am
Toddler Talk Series (Virtual Program) (12-36m)
Do you have a curious, independent toddler now? Explore all things toddlers, through activities, songs, discussions, and more!
- Wednesday, April 21, 28, 10:00-10:30 am
Up, Up and Away (Virtual Program) (0-6y)
It will be a "Popping" good time making and breaking bubbles! A trilingual program, learning fun bubble songs in French, English, and Sign Language.
- Thursday, April 22, 11:00-11:30 am
Virtual Playgroup (Virtual Program) (0-6y)
Learn, play, and connect together through songs, stories, and games.
- Friday April 23, 10:00-11:00 am
- Friday April 30, 10:00-11:00 am
We've Got Rhythm (Virtual Program) (0-6y)
Grab a couple of sticks or wooden spoons and something you can shake! We will be using songs & rhymes as we TAP, SHAKE & SING!
- Tuesday, April 20, 10:30-11:00 am
- Tuesday, May 4, 10:30 - 11:00 am
- Tuesday, May 18, 10:30 - 11:00 am
Why French? Pourquoi le français? (Virtual Program) (Parents only)
Considering the gift of a second language for your child? Bring along your questions to discuss the many benefits of bilingualism!
- Wednesday, April 28, 6:30 - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 19, 6:30 - 7:00 pm