Services for Businesses allows users to search for business information, access government forms and manage business activities.
ServiceOntario delivers many services for businesses on behalf of the Ontario government, including:
- Accessibility compliance reporting
- Business information by industry
- Changing and updating your business information
- Registering or renewing your business
- Searching or registering a personal property lien
- Filing, paying and viewing Ontario business taxes online
- Online access to business permits and licences
How Can We Help You?
Library staff in all branches have been trained to assist residents in navigating through Government of Ontario websites and to provide directions on where to obtain answers to their questions. The Library offers a single access point for information from numerous government ministries, programs and services.
Library staff offer assistance with:
- Accessing the ServiceOntario website for information on programs, services or transactions.
- Referrals to government staff who can provide you with specialized help.
- Answers to questions about government services.
- Downloading and printing of government forms.