Click the button below to make a Purchase Suggestion.
Things to know about making a purchase suggestion:
- Please check the catalogue first to make sure the library does not already own a copy.
- Please enter as much information as you can to help us find the item you are looking for.
- Library staff evaluate all suggestions following our Collection Development Policy.
- The library does not purchase items that are over two years old, however we may be able to obtain older titles (and specialized material) from another library through Interlibrary Loan. You may use the purchase suggestion form to request an interlibrary loan by making a note in the "Additional Info" field.
- Please do not suggest current titles from bestselling authors and other popular material. The library will be buying these anyway. Simply check the catalogue regularly to place a hold on these items. Ask library staff to show you how to quickly find what's new.
- Please do not suggest titles that are not yet published or released.
- To use this service, your library account must be up-to-date and not have any overdue fines or charges of $10.00 or more. Please visit any CKPL branch to renew your card or clear your account.