Click the button below to make a Purchase Suggestion.
Things to know about making a purchase suggestion:
- Please check the catalogue first to make sure the library does not already own a copy.
- Please enter as much information as you can to help us find the item you are looking for.
- Library staff evaluate all suggestions following our Collection Development Policy.
- The library does not purchase items that are over two years old.
- Please do not suggest current titles from bestselling authors and other popular material. The library will be buying these anyway. Simply check the catalogue regularly to place a hold on these items. Ask library staff to show you how to quickly find what's new.
- Please do not suggest titles that are not yet published or released.
- To use this service, your library account must be up-to-date and not have any overdue fines or charges of $10.00 or more. Please visit any CKPL branch to renew your card or clear your account.