In partnership with Employment and Social Services, Chatham-Kent Public Library can help connect you with community services, fill in applications and more. Open to all, CKPL invites you to come in for free sessions available at all eleven CKPL locations.
The Community Navigator program serves all Chatham-Kent Public Library patrons through our 11 branch library system - all you need is a library card!
With the help of a Community Navigator, CKPL can:
- provide one-on-one instruction in accessing government, social and health services online
- assist with completing online forms and applications
- help with referrals to community agencies
- provide employment support and referrals to employment support agencies
- help to identifying continuing learning opportunities based on your individual needs
To make an appointment with a Community
Navigator, please contact your local branch for information on available appointments or you can contact a Community Navigator directly:
Phone: 226.312.2026 x4854
Phone: 226.312.2025 x4852
Phone: 226.312.2025 x4853