Epilepsy Southwestern Ontario
developed Seizures 101 presentations to educate adults of all ages about epilepsy and seizure first aid. The presentations aim to dispel myths, explain epilepsy, how seizures occur and how seizure disorders are diagnosed, managed and treated. Participants will be able to identify different types of seizures, implement appropriate seizure first aid techniques and accommodate people with epilepsy.
Presented by Sandra Pidduck
, Epilepsy Educator at Epilepsy Southwestern Ontario.
Presentations will be held at the following CKPL branches:
- Wallaceburg Branch on Tuesday, March 19 from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Dresden Branch on Tuesday, March 19 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Chatham Branch on Monday, March 25 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Tilbury Branch on Tuesday, March 26 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Blenheim Branch on Thursday, March 28 from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Ridgetown Branch on Thursday, March 28 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Epilepsy Awareness Presentations are free programs and everyone is welcome. No registration is required.