Theme: Wild About CK Reads
"City of the Lost" by Kelley Armstrong takes place in the wilderness of the Yukon, Canada. CKPL would like the citizens of Chatham-Kent to show us what they are "wild about" in Chatham-Kent. The contest is open to all ages, and submissions can be made anytime between February 1 and April 15.
How to Enter:
Submit your photo submissions online from February 1 until 11:59 pm April 15, 2019. Winner to be announced Saturday, April 27 at the author visit with Kelley Armstrong.
- Digital images must be submitted online. Please use the button above to submit photo entry.
- All ages and all skill levels are welcome to enter the contest.
- Participants must have a valid Chatham-Kent Public Library card.
- Each participant is limited to 5 submissions.
- The subject of the photograph must fall within the theme: Wild About CK Reads and/or Wild About CK.
- Photographs must be taken within the region of Chatham-Kent.
- The photographer must obtain consent from any people present in their photographs, and must be able to demonstrate such consent upon request.
- This contest is open to amateurs only. A professional is defined as one whose primary source of income (50% or more) results from his/her photographic work.
- By entering this contest, the photographer agrees to have his/her entry displayed in Chatham-Kent Public Library, on the Chatham-Kent Public Library website, and/or its social media feeds.
- The photograph must be a single work of original material taken by the participant. By entering the contest, the participant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the participant and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
- The contest is closed to the staff of Chatham-Kent Public Library but is open to their family members, as well as all members of the Chatham-Kent Public Library Board, library volunteers and their family and friends.
- Any entries that do not comply with the rules as described will be disqualified. Judges decisions are final.
- All entries must be received no later than Monday, April 15 by 11:59 pm.