How to: Create an Employer Account
- Visit the Chatham-Kent Community Job Board Home page and click on the Post a Job icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Employer Login page and click on the "Create a new Account" link.
- This will open the New Employer Sign-Up Form.
- Complete the Member Details area of the form. Fields marked with a red asterisk are required.
- Input a username and password in the Security Details area of the form. You will also need to provide an answer to one of four provided security questions. It is important that you save this information for your records.
- The Municipality of Chatham-Kent would like to provide you with periodic updates concerning the Municipal Web Portal. If you would like to receive these updates, please select Yes.
- To complete your registration, please type the characters shown in the CAPTCHA toolbox. If you are having difficulty viewing the characters, click the refresh button to view a new image.
- You will need to review and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Chatham-Kent Community Job Portal. Clicking on the hyperlink will open the terms and conditions in a new window for you to review.
- Once your information has been submitted, you will receive an email message confirming your account registration. In order to finalize your registration, you will need to click on the verification link located in the body of the email message.
The following video will provide you with additional assistance.