The advisors at the Chatham-Kent Employment Resource Centres can help you with resumes, cover letters, interview skills, job search techniques and more!
The Employment Resource Centre offers:
- Job search resources, leads and information on area employers
- Free use of computers with high-speed internet, printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines
- Help with resumes, cover letters, online applications and interview strategies
- Assistance in finding employment, networking and education programs
- Resources for career exploration and training opportunities
- Guidance sourcing labour market information
- Business start-up information and employer/employee legislation information
Chatham Employment Resource Centre
Wallaceburg Employment Resource Centre
|240 King Street West|
Chatham, ON N7M 1E7
|786 Dufferin Ave. 2nd Floor|
Wallaceburg, ON N8A 2V3
Accessible door & parking in rear
Community Jobs Board Subscription Service
Subscribe now to receive jobs posted on both the Community and Municipal Jobs Boards. Subscribe to have jobs from both Jobs boards emailed directly to you as soon as they become available.
Job seekers can also find employment assistance and information at any one of the Chatham-Kent Public Library Branches. Resources include job seeker and career planning books, DVDs, CDs, handouts and free high-speed Internet access.
For more information on available resources, locations, and library hours, please review the Chatham-Kent Public Library resource page.