This FREE Employment Placement Program Can Help Your Business
- Help with recruitment and pre-screening
- Ongoing human resources support and recruitment services
- Assistance with recruitment activities including job fairs or resume collection
Financial Incentives for Employers
- Funding for on the job training - up to $4,500 per hire
- Funding for formal instructor-led training such as forklift, WHMIS, computer programs, etc.
- WSIB or accident insurance coverage for six months
Employment Placement Specialists refer candidates from the Ontario Works Assistance program who are currently unemployed or under-employed, job-ready and meet your requirements for skills, education or experience.
Employers must comply with federal, provincial and municipal legislation, regulations and by-laws regarding the workplace. A contract and training plan is signed with the employer outlining the employer's requirement to provide on-the-job training to the participant and submit payroll records for training reimbursement.
For more information on the Employment Placement Program contact an Employment Placement Specialist by calling 519-351-1228 x 0 or