What's Happening in CK?
The municipality is overflowing with great things happening in each of the communities stretching shore to shore across Chatham-Kent. Whether you are looking for signature VisitCK experienceswithin the Underground Railroad, angling, classic cars, agri-culinary and more, there is plenty for all ages.
- Come and see the excitement of 30+ sculpters/carvers creating their works of art before your eyes!
- Every year car enthusiasts gather for RetroFest featuring a huge range of cars to marvel at, musical entertainment, and more!
- Click here for a video of the event produced by StreetSport TV.
- The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is pleased to host the 2018 International Plowing Match in Pain Court, September 18 to 22.
- The top 10 men’s and top 10 women’s teams in the world will descend upon the St. Clair Campus Arena, September 26-30.
Chatham-Kent Museum "agriCulture" on now through September 2018
Chatham-Kent Museum "Faster. Higher. Stronger." on now through September 2018
Galleries and Museums
Blenheim District Freedom Library and Military Museum
Bothwell-Zone Oil Museum
Milner Heritage House
Ridgehouse Museum, Re-opens March 20
Tecumseh Parkway and Monument
Thames Art Gallery