Ordinary citizens share their extraordinary accounts of ghostly encounters on the popular walking and bus ghost tours of Chatham-Kent. Many places in Chatham where violence or strong emotion once occurred are, today, the home of haunted spirits. Haunted sites visited on the Chatham tours include popular city landmarks, private homes and schools.
- Friday, May 24, 8 p.m.
- Friday, June 28, 8 p.m.
- Friday, July 19, 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 23, 8 p.m.
Please note, there are new routes and locations each month with registration now through Eventbrite.
- Bring: Flashlight, comfortable walking shoes
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your walk time
- Walks last 1.5 to 3 hours in length
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Due to some disturbing content, age 10 and up is advised
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (519)351-2958
What's the refund policy?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?