Ordinary citizens share their extraordinary accounts of ghostly encounters on the popular walking and bus ghost tours of Chatham-Kent.
Many places in Chatham where violence or strong emotion once occurred are, today, the home of haunted spirits. Haunted sites visited on the Chatham tours include popular city landmarks, private homes and schools.
- Friday, October 12, 7 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday, October 13, 7 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m.
- Friday, October 19, 7 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday, October 20, 7 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m.
Walks take place at Maple Leaf Cemetery in Chatham, leaving from the Legion Chapel. Advanced tickets required and available at the Downtown Chatham Centre Mall during regular mall hours.
- Reserve by calling (519)351-2958
- Adults $22, Children (12 and under) $10
- Bring: Flashlight, comfortable walking shoes
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your walk time
These popular tours fill fast. For reservations and information on pricing, directions and departure times please call 519-351-5885.