Register here for the 2019 Chatham-Kent Tourism Brochure Swap at the WISH Centre Parking lot on Wednesday, May 29, 2019.
All swapping will take place in the rear parking lot, from 5 - 5:30 p.m. Please arrive 15 minutes early to be prepared.
In recognition of Tourism Week, celebrations will follow inside after the swap from 5:30 to 6 p.m. with light refreshments. Pre-registration
is required by Friday, May 24.
This year following the swap, we encourage you to take a stroll through the Chatham-Kent Black Historical Society & Black Mecca Museum, which will be open until 6pm. We feel this is a great opportunity to showcase one of our great assets in CK and hope you will join us!
Why should you attend?
- FREE distribution of your 2019 brochure prior to the summer season to other businesses
- FREE distribution of your 2019 brochure prior to the summer season to all Municipal Service Centres and Municipal libraries (did you know there are 20+ such locations!)
- Great networking with other local industry partners.
- Learn about other attractions, accommodations and businesses in the region and how we can cross promote each other.
- It's a great way to kick off the start of the tourism season and your one-stop shop for brochures.
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Location: WISH Centre Parking lot at 177 King St E, Chatham, ON N7M 3N1
Time: 5pm-6pm (swapping takes place right at 5pm - so it's a good idea to arrive earlier 15 minutes early)
Contact: Shannon Paiva, Chatham-Kent Tourism
5:30pm-6pm:CK Black Historical Society *Special Extended Hours* for tours. Great chance to check it out if you haven't seen their exhibits.