LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
Individual draw tickets for the Princess Auto Elite 10 are on sale online
The top 10 men’s and top 10 women’s teams in the world are set to descend on the St. Clair Campus Arena, September 26-30. The Elite 10’s match play format is a showcase for incredible skill and shot making. Click here for complete details.
Pinty’s Elite 10 Parking and Information
Parking – Thames Campus, St. Clair College
Wednesday September 26 to Friday September 28
- Parking will be limited to the lot behind the St. Clair College HealthPlex/Thames Campus Area and the Community lot in front of the HealthPlex.
- All other parking at St. Clair College is for Faculty and Students only, at all times, during these days.
- Parking will be provided at the former Target parking lot, located at the Thames Lea Plaza on Grand Ave. West.
- A shuttle service will be available to and from the venue: Wednesday 5PM-11PM and Thursday/Friday 7:30AM-11PM.
- The shuttle service is not accessible transit. Accessible parking spots are available at the Arena and HealthPlex locations for all days.
- Badder Bus and Heuvelman’s Chev have donated the shuttle service
- Holiday Inn Express has donated the parking lot for use
Saturday September 29 to Sunday September 30
- All parking spots at St. Clair College will be available at all times, during these days.
- The transit service will not be offered on these days since the St. Clair Parking lot is able to accommodate all patrons.
Alcohol consumption will be monitored and reported in the St. Clair parking lot if individuals have been drinking
- No parking will be permitted on the surrounding roadways, including: Fergie Jenkins Pkwy, St. Clair College Rd., Bear Line, McNaughton Ave W (West of Fergie Jenkins Pkwy) and Grand Ave W.
- Forty (40) parking spots will be reserved behind the Arena/HealthPlex – these spots are reserved for the SportsNet crew and Elite 10 Curlers only
- Large bags/purses, back packs and nap sacks will not be allowed. Signage at the transit area and entrance to the arena will advise fans of the policy
- Fans with Large bags/purses, back packs will be asked to to return their bags to their vehicles
- Persons who have been cleared by CK Municipal staff to enter the lobby will be met by volunteer greeters from the Elite 10 Security section. Security checks may occur during entrance to the facility.