Cultivating Experiences in 2018
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is pleased to host the 2018 International Plowing Match. While you are here as a visitor, there are many things to see and do in addition to the IPM. VisitCK is proud to be a part of such an internationally recognized event, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Click here to visit the 2018 International Plowing Match official website where you can learn more.
- Tuesday, September 18 - Saturday, September 22
- Daily Event Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 7579 Pain Court Line, Pain Court, Ontario, N0P 1Z0
Daily Admission as follows
- Adult (age 16+) - $20
- Children (ages 6-15) - $5
- Children (under 6) - FREE
- ALL ticket prices include HST (HST #788135325).
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Master Card at the Gates.
ADVANCE TICKETS - $15
- ONTARIO PLOWMEN'S ASSOCIATION (OPA)
- Accept cash, debit, Visa and Mastercard.
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 - LAST DAY TO ORDER ADVANCE TICKETS FROM ONTARIO PLOWMEN'S ASSOCIATION
- Order tickets from the Ontario Plowmen's Association (please complete form). We will mail within Canada at no additional cost.
ADVANCE TICKETS WITHIN CHATHAM-KENT
- IPM 2018 Headquarters - 934 Richmond St, Chatham
- T - 519-350-1686
- E - firstname.lastname@example.org
CHATHAM-KENT MUNICIPAL CENTRES
- Counter sales only. Accept cash, debit and Visa
Follow us as we prepare for #CKIPM2018
Do you have more questions about your upcoming visit to Chatham-Kent for the 2018 International Plowing Match?
Give us a call at 1.800.561.6125 or email email@example.com