- Routes 1, 2, 3, and 4 will operate from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM only, Monday – Saturday, on a 30-minute schedule;
- Route 5 is suspended. Route 1 will service the bus stop in front of the Hospital and Courthouse;
- CKTransit On-Request evening service is suspended;
- The 6:45 PM departure for Inter-Urban Routes A, C, and D is suspended. All other Inter-Urban route departure times from the Chatham Terminal remain;
- Chatham and Wallaceburg Accessible hours reduced to 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Saturday. Sunday service is suspended.
Changes are in effect until further notice.
The Municipality continues to work with our service providers to provide as much public transit service as possible given this emergency situation. Further service level adjustments may be required as this situation evolves.
CKTransit service providers have increased their sanitization measures and protocols.
Do not make trips into the community unless it is essential.
If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, stay home.
If you must go out, practice social distancing.
Wipe down surfaces with disinfectant.
Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you are unable to access soap and water, use a 70% alcohol based hand sanitizer.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a sleeve or tissue.
If you have travelled outside of the country and have returned on or after March 3rd, you must self-isolate at home for 14 days from the day of your arrival back.
We appreciate the understanding of our riders during this difficult time.
For more information please contact:
Municipality of Chatham-Kent