Update-March 23@ 9:15
In an effort to protect our employees and the public and to help prevent the spread of COVID 19, we are CLOSING our office to the public. However, staff are still working and are available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail.
Here are the steps you should follow:
- Call our office at 519-352-8484 between 8:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- E-mail us at CKpoc@chatham-kent.ca
- Fax us at 519-352-7979
- Requests for trials and payments (except for cash) you can leave in the drop box by the front door.
- Signed documents can be left in the drop box at the front door, faxed, e-mailed, or mailed.
- Payments can be mailed or we will take credit card payments over the phone, or you can pay at www.paytickets.ca (not debit/credit cards)
- NOTE: All timelines have been extended until May 29, 2020 by Order of the Chief Justice of the OCJ. This means that you will NOT be noted in default if you do not pay your fine or request a trial within 15 days. Also if you have already been convicted and have received a Notice of Fine and Due Date, we will not be suspending your licence or sending your matter to the collection agency during this time.