Income & Employment Support has a number of programs and services to help you find a job. There are also many other job resources available to you within our community.
- Job search resources, leads and information on area employers
- Free use of computers with high-speed internet, printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines
- Help with resumes, cover letters, online applications and interview strategies
- Assistance in finding employment, networking and education programs
- Resources for career exploration and training opportunities
- Guidance sourcing labour market information
- Business start-up information and employer/employee legislation information
Locations & Hours:
Chatham Employment Resource Centre
240 King Street W.
Chatham, ON N7M 1E7
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Accessible door & parking
behind the building
Wallaceburg Employment Resource Centre
786 Dufferin Ave. 2nd Floor
Wallaceburg, ON N8A 2V3
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
Community Jobs Board Subscription Service
Subscribe now to receive jobs posted on both the Community and Municipal Jobs Boards. Subscribe to have jobs from both Jobs boards emailed directly to you as soon as they become available.
Job seekers can also find employment assistance and information at any one of the Chatham-Kent Public Library Branches. Resources include job seeker and career planning books, DVDs, CDs, handouts and free high-speed Internet access.
For more information on available resources, locations, and library hours, please review the Chatham-Kent Public Library