What is Digital Main Street
The Digital Main Street program provides Chatham-Kent businesses the opportunity to work with our Digital Service Squad to implement free digital tools and technologies to help improve their digital footprint and work towards improved digital transformation across the municipality.Digital Main Street is administered by Chatham-Kent Economic Development and is funded by the OBIAA.
Digital Service Squad
The Digital Service Squad provides your businesses with free one-on-one digital assessments and training to learn how to implement the most suitable digital tools, including:
- Setting up a website or social media presence
- Taking a 360-degree video of your location
- Setting up or updating your Google My Business profile
- Assisting in growing your social media presence
- Establishing email marketing
The Digital Service Squad consists of three team members and you can find their information on our contact page.