Chatham-Kent Businesses can win a 1/4 page ad in the Official 2019 WAMBO Program by subscribing to the Economic Development e-newsletter
The Wallaceburg Antique Motor & Boating Outing (WAMBO) is a signature Chatham-Kent Event that attracts thousands of visitors from near and far. The Official 2019 WAMBO Program is a a glossy, full colour publication. This keepsake program provides all WAMBO Event information and Category Winners from previous year's WAMBO weekends. This publication is distributed to over 9,000 homes in Wallaceburg and surrounding areas.
Businesses in Chatham-Kent are invited to enter a draw to win one of two available 1/4 page ads in the program.
How to enter:
Draw will close at noon, July 9, 2019. Winners will be contacted by Email and must answer a skill-testing question.
- One entry per person. Must be over the age of 19. Must be a resident of Chatham-Kent.
- Business must be located in Chatham-Kent.
- Two winners will be selected. There are two prizes. Each is 1/4 page. Value of each prize is $215.
- Draw will close at noon, July 9, 2019. Winners will be contacted by Email and must answer a skill-testing question.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Ad creative is due by July 11, 2019. If you are unable to provide content for your ad, you will need to forefit your ad space.
- Neither Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter is not sponsoring, endorsing, administrating, or associated with the promotion. Entrants agree to release of Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter from any liability regarding the contest by each participant.