GINCOR, a company with a proven 40 year track record of success, growth, and providing safe and equitable work environments, is today publically announcing its purchase of Cross Country Trailers. Gincor group invests in both cross country and community of Blenheim; will re-establish the facility As “GinCor Trailer Werx”
President and CEO Luc Stang says “we see tremendous opportunity in this facility and the workforce made up of people from a great community. We plan to maintain jobs, invest in the site, and to actually increase the workforce as we bring Cross Country into the GINCOR Group family.”
“We will be reaching out to community partners and letting them know that we see great potential here,” adds Stang.
GINCOR began with a single facility four decades ago in the town of Mattawa, Ontario, around 40 minutes outside of North Bay. They are known for high-quality vocational vehicles like dump vehicles, snow plows, and other severe service equipment like cranes and pup trailers. It has been known for “building trucks that owners want to own and drivers want to drive.”
In the past 5 years, Stang has lead it through a period of phenomenal success. Highlights include:
- Being ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies 3 years in a row with PROFIT 500.
- In 2017 the company jumped a remarkable 171 spots on the PROFIT 500 list to land at 199th place.
- Staff numbers have grown from 40 people to almost 500 with the inclusion of the Blenheim location.
- In June of 2017 the company formed a strategic Partnership and acquired DEL Equipment, which added
- 7 new locations and gives the company coast-to-coast presence from Moncton, New Brunswick to Vancouver, British Columbia.
“We know there has been some uncertainty for the community, and we look forward to moving ahead together and creating a new success story for the men and women that make up the team here,” concludes Stang.
The company is currently updating and broadening its branding to be known as GINCOR TRUCK & TRAILER WERX. In the meantime you can visit their current websites online at: www.gincor.com