The Blenheim Industrial Park is located at the end of Hyland Drive just off of Communication Road. It is serviced and ready for investment.
- Please note: the first phase of the Blenheim business park is now sold out
- Owner: Municipality of Chatham-Kent
- Location: Allison Line and Communication Road
- Lot Area: Approximately 30 Acres – can be subdivided
- Price: $45,000/Acre
- Zoning: Industrial – M1
- Electrical Service: Entegrus - 27.6 KV on both roads 340' away
- Natural Gas Service: Union Gas - NPS 2, 4, 6 mains 320'away
- Water: CKPUC 340' Away
- Telephone: Bell Canada
- Internet Access: Fibre
- Sewage: CKPUC 340' away to sanitary sewer
- Storm Sewer: Open Ditch Storm
- Rail: No
- Highway: Easy, quick access to Highway 401 via Communication Road (7 minutes)
Are You the Ideal Business Park Candidate?
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent offers a variety of low-cost, high-value, business park property for industrial development. The intent of this land is to create jobs and help diversify our economy by selecting a mix of businesses.
The target for 2021 is to find a series of candidates that create high-employment opportunities to our business parks. This includes industrial manufacturers in sectors such as tool and die, fabrication, technology, and food processing.
In addition to the business park property, the municipality supports the development of major employment projects through our CIP program which offers a 100% tax rebate for up to 10 years.
If your business is the ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity, contact us today at 1-866-542-5994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The owner of the property is not permitted to sell the property prior to it being developed as per the agreed upon site plan
- Construction must begin within one year of closing
- If someone were to purchase land and not begin development within 1 year, the municipality has the right to acquire it back for the original selling price without additional costs