Masks and cleaner/disinfectant
Progressive Industrial Fluids Ltd
- Hand Sanitizer: 4 Litre Jugs
- N95 Masks: Min. 200 pieces
- NON N95 Masks: Min. 200 pieces
- Hard Surface Cleaner
- 18.9 Litre Pail
- 208 Litre Drum
- 1,040 Litre Tote
- PLEASE SEND ALL ORDERS TO
email@example.com ASAP. Please provide your PO#, delivery address(es), quantity of products, and your preferred method of payment. All orders must be paid via credit card or COD. Not accepting terms on these orders.
- They do not have the ability to make wipes, but the Hard Surface Cleaner can be used with rags to wipe down surfaces.
- They will be providing Hand Sanitizer and Hard Surface Cleaner Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets as soon as possible. These products do not hold various approvals as they do not regularly make these products, however they are doing their part to keep our country and communities safe.
- They started delivering product Tuesday March 24, 2020.
- They service customers across North America and can ship via UPS, FEDEX, or your preferred courier.
- There are no pump heads available for hand sanitizer, but you may use their hand sanitizer to refill other bottles and pumps.
FIRST RESPONDERS & FRONTLINE WORKERS WILL GET PRIORITY.
Trillium Sales Group
Hand Sanitizer, Made in Canada from a Medical Lab
US Ecology: Covid-19 cleaning services
Has already been contracted by several local businesses to clean their facilities as a preventative measure for when operations resume. They have the ability to decontaminate facilities that have been affected, and are working with other local contractors for sites that are significant in size.
p: 519.682.2903 ext. 229 | m: 519.365.6239
22153 King & Whittle Road, Tilbury ON, N0P 2L0
Emergency Response: 800.682.2900
Retail Hygiene Shield: For public service and retail applications
With essential services required to remain open for business during the COVID-19 pandemic, staff and employee safety during this outbreak is at the forefront of the service industry's challenges. In response to safety concerns to workers during the COVID-19 outbreak Sunspace is deploying inexpensive, easily installed safety shield modules that reduce risk of transmission of germs, virus' and airborne pathogens.
COVID-19 On-site Screening Service
Nurse Next Door provides on-site screening at businesses. "For businesses that must stay open at this time to keep our community functioning, we can provide a nurse to properly screen each individual coming into your building. We can include documentation of the screenings for your records. Having a nurse to screen everyone will mitigate risk and provide peace of mind to all." This service includes manufacturing, grocery stores, or other essential services
Can You Help?
If you have capabilities to produce any COVID related supplies, please register on the below Provincial and Federal links;