1. Call to Order
2. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
3. Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
4. Recess to Closed Session – 5:00 p.m. - Councillor Carmen McGregor, Closed Session Chair
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
- Proposed disposition of land by the municipality or local board regarding 9 Sullivan Street, Merlin. Section 239(2)(c), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Proposed disposition of land by the municipality or local board regarding Property Identification Number 00674 0008, Road Allowance between Lot 66 and Lot 67 South Talbot Road. Section 239(2)(c), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Proposed disposition of land by the municipality or local board regarding Property Identification Number 00598 0013, Robinson Road Allowance between Concession 3 and 4, Community of Dresden. Section 239(2)(c), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Proposed disposition of land by the municipality or local board and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose regarding 75 Dell Street, Wallaceburg. Section 239(2)(c) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001.
5. Adjournment of Closed Session
“That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn the Closed Session Meeting of May 27, 2019.”
Resumption of Open Council Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
6. Playing of the National Anthem
7. Approval of Supplementary Agenda
8. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Open Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
9. Announcement by Mayor (electronic voting)
(a) Presentation by Lori Marshall, President and CEO, Chatham-Kent Health Alliance re Chatham-Kent Ontario Health Team
11. Deputations – items on current agenda - (requests must be received by 3:00 p.m.)
12. Consent Agenda
(a) Information Reports
(b) Council Meeting Minutes
(i) Council Meeting minutes from its meeting held on April 1, 2019
(ii) Council Meeting minutes from its meeting held on April 2, 2019
(iii) Council Meeting minutes from its meeting held on May 13, 2019
Action – Council to advise the Clerk of any items to be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed aside for consideration and debate separately.
Motion – That the items listed on the Consent Agenda be approved as presented and that action be taken as required (excluding any items placed aside).
Action – Items placed aside will now be discussed
13. Notices of Motion
(a) Presentation of new Notices of Motion
14. Tender Awards (electronic voting)
15. Infrastructure and Engineering Services (electronic voting)
16. Chief Administrative Office (electronic voting)
17. Community Human Services (electronic voting)
18. Finance, Budget and Information Technology Services (electronic voting)
19. Closed Session Reports (electronic voting)
20. Approval of Communication Items
21. Non Agenda Business
22. Reading of By-law
(a) First Reading
(b) Second Reading
(c) Council to go into Committee, if Required, to Discuss By-law
(d) Resumption of Council
(e) Third and Final Reading
i. By-law to provide for the closing of part of the lane between Tecumseh Street and Brock Street in the community of Shrewsbury, being all of Property Identification Number 00938 0838
ii. By-law to confirm proceedings of the Council of The Corporation of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent at its meeting held on the 27th day of May, 2019
23. Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next Meeting to be held on Monday, June 10, 2019 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by The Municipal Act.