1. Call to Order
2. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
3. Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
4. Recess to Closed Session – 4:00 p.m. - Councillor Carmen McGregor, Closed Session Chair
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
Proposed disposition of land by the municipality with regard to new school of the Catholic District School Board. Section 239(2)(c), Municipal act, 2001.
Proposed acquisition of land by the municipality with
regard to Multi-Use Recreation Facility
property. Section 239(2)(c), Municipal Act, 2001.
Advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege,
including communications necessary for that purpose with regard to Erie Shore Drive. Section 239(2)(f),
Municipal Act, 2001.
5. Adjournment of Closed Session
“That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn the Closed Session Meeting of June 24, 2019.”
Resumption of Open Council Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
6. Playing of the National Anthem
7. Approval of Supplementary Agenda
8. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Open Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
9. Announcement by Mayor (electronic voting)
10. Deputations – items on current agenda - (requests must be received by 3:00 p.m.)
11. Consent Agenda
(a) Information Reports
(b) Routine Approvals
(c) Committee Reports
Action – Council to advise the Clerk of any items to be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed aside for consideration and debate separately.
Motion – That the items listed on the Consent Agenda be approved as presented and that action be taken as required (excluding any items placed aside).
Action – Items placed aside will now be discussed
12. Notices of Motion
(a) Presentation of new Notices of Motion
13. Tender Awards
14. Community Human Services (electronic voting)
15. Finance, Budget and Information Technology Services (electronic voting)
16. Infrastructure and Engineering Services (electronic voting)
17. Community Development (electronic voting)
18. Chief Administrative Office (electronic voting)
19. Closed Session Reports (electronic voting)
20. Approval of Communication Items
21. Non Agenda Business
22. Reading of By-law
(a) First Reading
(b) Second Reading
(c) Council to go into Committee, if Required, to Discuss By-law
(d) Resumption of Council
(e) Third and Final Reading
i. By-law to provide for the closing of the lane east of Stanley Street, in rear of Lots 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, Registered Plan 339; Municipality of Chatham-Kent, in the community of Merlin, being all of Property Identification Number 00863 0148
ii. By-law to provide for drainage work in the Municipality of Chatham-Kent for the Murray Drain, Community of Howard – Third and Final Reading
iii. By-law to provide for drainage work in the Municipality of Chatham-Kent for the Deary Drain Improvements Pump No. 2, Community of Raleigh – Third and Final Reading
iv. By-law to confirm proceedings of the Council of The Corporation of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent at its meeting held on the 24th day of June, 2019
23. Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next Meeting to be held on Monday, July 15, 2019 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by The Municipal Act.