1. Call to Order
2. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
3. Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
4. Recess to Closed Session – 4:00 p.m.- Councillor Carmen McGregor, Closed Session Chair
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
- Litigation or potential litigation and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose with regard to Year End Litigation Report. Section 239(2)(e) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Proposed acquisition of land by the municipality or local board and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose with regard to Surplus St. Clair Catholic School Board properties. Section 239(2)(c) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Proposed disposition of land by the municipality or local board and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose with regard to WDC Rail. Section 239(2)(c) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001.
5. Adjournment of Closed Session
“That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn the Closed Session Meeting of December 2, 2019.”
Resumption of Open Council Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
6. Playing of the National Anthem
7. Approval of Supplementary Agenda
8. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Open Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
9. Deputations – items on current agenda - (requests must be received by 3:00 p.m.)
10. Consent Agenda
(a) Committee Reports
Action – Council to advise the Clerk of any items to be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed aside for consideration and debate separately.
Motion – That the items listed on the Consent Agenda be approved as presented and that action be taken as required (excluding any items placed aside).
Action – Items placed aside will now be discussed
11. Notices of Motion
(a) Presentation of new Notices of Motion
12. Tender Awards (electronic voting)
(a) Talbot Trail Temporary Options and Request for Proposal Award: RFP R19-374, Talbot Trail Municipal Class Environmental Assessment, Community of Romney
13. Community Development (electronic voting)
14. Community Human Services (electronic voting)
15. Infrastructure and Engineering Services (electronic voting)
16. Finance, Budget and Information Technology Services (electronic voting)
17. Corporate Services (electronic voting)
18. Closed Session Reports (electronic voting)
19. Approval of Communication Items
20. Non Agenda Business
21. Reading of By-law
(a) First Reading
(b) Second Reading
(c) Council to go into Committee, if Required, to Discuss By-law
(d) Resumption of Council
(e) Third and Final Reading
i. By-law to Exempt Certain Lands from Part Lot Control on Clara Crescent – Chatham (Multi Construction (Chatham) Inc.) (CityView PL201900170)
ii. By-law to confirm proceedings of the Council of The Corporation of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent at its meeting held on the 2nd day of December, 2019
22. Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next Meeting to be held on Monday, December 9, 2019 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by The Municipal Act.