Pools & Splash Pads
Splish, Splash! Get together with your favourite pals to spend some leisure time at the pool or splash pad. You'll find many locations to enjoy! View amenities and locations using the RecConnect link on the right side of this page. The pools offer open swims and lessons.
The Gable Rees Rotary Pool in Blenheim and the Sydenham Pool in Wallaceburg are indoor pools providing hours of leisure and aquatics activities for all ages.
You can lazy away a hot summer day at one of the seven outdoor pools (one with a wading pool) located throughout Chatham-Kent. Launch the RecConnect button on the upper right of this page for a list of locations.
We have numerous splash pads in Chatham-Kent communities where your little ones can have some fun and cool down. Launch the RecConnect button on the upper right of this page for a list of locations.
Splash Pads 2017 opening dates. Dates may change due to weather conditions.
- Blenheim Talbot Trail Splash Pad (operated by Rotary Club of Blenheim), 24 John St. W.- Opening June 15th
- Bothwell Optimist Park, 252 Oak St.- Opening June 15th
- Chatham Kingston Park, 91 Paxton Dr.- Opening May 19th *Note: the splash pad will shut down for 35 minutes at noon and 5 pm daily for maintenance. Operating hours for Kingston Park: Monday's 11:00am - 8:30pm, Tuesday through Sunday 10:00am - 8:30pm
- Mitchell's Bay Beach, 2 Main St.- Opening May 19th
- Merlin Kinsmen Park (operated by Merlin Kinsmen Club), 2 Erie St.- Opening June 4th
- Ridgetown Kiwanis Park, 5 George St.- Opening June 1st (weather pending)
- Tilbury Knights of Columbus Park, 49 Bond St.- Opening May 19th
- Thamesville Ferguson Park, 32 Wallace St.- Opening June 1st
- Wallaceburg Jaycee Park (small spray pad), Larkwood St. Opening May 19th (weather pending)
- Wheatley Area Complex, 196 Erie St. N.- Opening May 19th
Stay In The Loop!
Sign up to receive the latest information regarding our facilities, events, discounts and more!