The ten skate parks feature several jumps, corners, steps and runs to accommodate many skill levels and age groups. Grab your skateboard and enjoy some time outdoors!
Below are the skate park locations in Chatham-Kent communities:
- Blenheim, 199 King St. S.
- Bothwell, 329 Catherine St.
- Chatham, 421 Grand Ave. W.
- Dresden, 800 Fuller St.
- Erieau, 1315 Mariners Rd.
- Ridgetown, 5 George St.
- Thamesville, 32 Wallace St.
- Tilbury, 24 Stewart St.
- Wallaceburg, 2 Robert St.
- Wheatley, 196 Erie St.
Enjoy use of the skate parks year round until dusk, depending on weather conditions. We do not supervise the skate parks and you use them at your own risk.
We ask all users to observe the following to reduce risk and ensure all participants enjoyment and safety:
- Wear the gear (helmet, elbow and kneepads).
- Dry surfaces are safer. Wet or icy conditions are dangerous. Do not use the skate park when dangerous conditions exist.
- Take turns.
- Place all garbage in the containers provided.
- Inspect the skate park prior to using it to ensure safe conditions.
Contact us immediately to report any damage or needed repairs by calling 519.360.1998.
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is not responsible for any losses, damages or injuries resulting from use of the skate park.