What is Rent-Geared-To-Income (RGI) housing?
Rent-geared-to-income (RGI) housing is subsidized or social housing.
It gives individuals and families with low to moderate income, the chance to rent a housing unit at a lower cost.
- You may pay about 30% of your gross monthly income on rent, and
- If your income changes, your rent will also change
RGI housing includes:
- Row housing
- Singled and Semi-detached homes
- Townhouses, and
- Units for households with special needs, such as wheelchair access
How can I apply for RGI housing?
- See our Applicant section to apply for social housing
- Or contact us